VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that President and CEO, Jordan Trimble, will present at the Red Cloud Conference "Uranium: Fueling the Path Towards Electrification", which will take place virtually on May 13, 2021.
Mr. Trimble will provide an overview of Skyharbour’s current activity as an exploration company, together with next steps for the Company’s high-grade uranium exploration projects and prospect generator model in Saskatchewan.
Skyharbour Presentation Date: May 13, 2021
Time: 1:40pm ET / 10:40am PT Spokesperson: Jordan Trimble B.SC., CFA, President and CEO Investors interested in attending the Skyharbour Resources webcast at the event can register here: https://www.redcloudfs.com/uraniumconference2021/ About Skyharbour Resources Ltd.: Skyharbour holds an extensive portfolio of uranium exploration projects in Canada’s Athabasca Basin and is well positioned to benefit from improving uranium market […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content