TORONTO, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (" Purepoint " or the " Company ") today released its exploration schedule for the remainder of the year, focusing on its large portfolio of 100% owned uranium projects strategically located across Canada’s Athabasca Basin; host to the world’s highest grade uranium resources.
"There has been significant investment flowing into uranium companies over the past six months, signaling a potential near-term revival of uranium prices" said Chris Frostad, Purepoint’s President and CEO. "The timing is right for us to return to the exploration projects we initiated over a decade ago. We believe that the investments we make in advancing these projects now will unlock significant value and opportunities over the coming year".
Highlights: Scheduling reflects the anticipated timing of permit applications, the availability of contracted service providers and seasonal weather conditions
Permits are in place for work […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content