The S&P/TSX Composite Index (INDEXTSI: OSPTX ) ended last week higher at 19,227.21, rising for the fifth consecutive week. Gains have been spurred by optimism around a faster economic recovery.
On Friday (April 9), prices for gold and silver slipped as the US dollar strengthened , while copper was trading above US$9,000 per tonne again.
Last week’s five TSX-listed mining stocks that saw the biggest gains are as follows: Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch Did You Know That Uranium Was A Top Commodity In 2020?
Don’t Miss Out This Year With Our Exclusive FREE 2021 Uranium Outlook Report! Xanadu Mines (TSX: XAM ) SolGold (TSX: SOLG ) Orosur Mining (TSX: OMI ) Fission Uranium (TSX:FCU) Black Iron (TSX: BKI ) Here’s a look at those companies and the factors that moved their share prices last week. 1. Xanadu Mines ASX- and TSX-listed Xanadu Mines is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content