Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium . Claim your 1-week free trial here .
Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – April 14, 2022) – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (" Purepoint " or the " Company ") has announced the closing of its brokered private placement (the " Private Placement ") previously announced on March 14, 2022, with Red Cloud Securities Inc. (" Red Cloud ") pursuant to which Red Cloud acted as lead agent and sole bookrunner. In connection with the closing, the Company issued 25,001,000 flow-through units (" FT Units ") at a price of C$0.14 per FT Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of C$3,500,140. Each FT Unit consists of one common share in the capital of the Company (each, a " Flow-Through Share ") issued on a "flow through" basis pursuant to the Income Tax Act (Canada) and one common share purchase warrant (each, a " […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content