(Click to play.)
Right now, the green energy sector is one of the most active in capital markets and on the Stockhouse Bullboards. That’s where companies like Canadian-based Anfield Energy Inc. (AEC) ( TSX-V.AEC , OTCQB: ANLDF , Forum ) are stepping up to the plate to meet an existential global need for green energy solutions. AEC is a uranium and vanadium development and near-term production company with a conventional uranium asset portfolio underpinned by its Shootaring Canyon Mill – only one of only three licensed, permitted, and constructed conventional uranium mills in entire U.S…located in the historic and mining-friendly state of Utah. Stockhouse Media’s Dave Jackson was joined by Anfield Energy’s Chief Executive Officer, Corey Dias, to get our investor audience up-to-date on this fascinating green energy play.
SH1: To start off with, can you tell us a little bit about yourself and the history of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content