MONTHLY ATHABASCA BASIN EXPLORATION UPDATE
Purepoint Uranium interview with Matt Gordon at Crux Investor on January 13, 2022
– Drill Plan Signals Focus on Value CreationDriven by an aggressive, systematic approach of identifying key projects with solid indicators and historic significance in the Basin, our objective is to enhance stakeholder value through the advancement of properties with well-defined targets of strong, high-grade uranium potential.Established in the Basin since 2002, Purepoint’s leadership team comprises of independent, highly qualified group of experts with deep provincial and regulatory ties, as well as decades of experience in the Athabasca Basin.UxC Consulting Spot Price(US$)Change of +$1.00/lb U3O8UxC Consulting Long-Term Price(US$)UnchangedKey Basin AnnouncementsPurepoint proudly maintains project ventures in the Basin with two of the largest uranium producers in the world, Cameco Corporation and Orano Resources Cana- da Inc. (formerly Areva Canada Inc.).00:00 – Company Overview00:31 – Sports Positive Uranium, Private Investment Platform & Smart Lake Project […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!