VANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Megawatt Lithium and Battery Metals Corp. (CSE: MEGA) (FSE: WR20) (OTC PINK: WALRF) (the "Company" or "Megawatt") is planning an expansive exploration campaign, targeting rare earth elements (REE) & uranium zones, at its two properties – Artic Fox and Isbjorn – in Central Northern Territory. The work coincides with an increasing level of interest across the region on the back of improving fundamentals for REE and uranium.
Improving fundamentals on two fronts
With China controlling potentially between 80-90% of the global rare earth elements (REE) market, there has been a growing awareness among key stakeholders for the need for supply chain diversity. European automakers focused on developing the next generation of electric vehicles will require key REEs. They require neodymium and praseodymium (NdPr) which are key REEs for electric motor magnets 1 .
According to ASX-listed Arafura Resources (ASX: ARU), it has engaged […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content