TORONTO, March 30, 2021 /CNW/ – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU ) (" Purepoint " or the " Company ") today announced that plans are now underway to recommence exploration on some of the more advanced, 100% owned projects on the eastern side of the Athabasca Basin. The Company also announced an update on its flagship Hook Lake Project, a project owned jointly by Cameco Corp. (39.5%), Orano Canada Inc. (39.5%) and Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (21%).
Chris Frostad, President and CEO stated: "In light of the success of our December financing, the current financing underway and the market’s signaling of a possible near-term correction in uranium prices, we felt it prudent to begin planning next stage work on our large portfolio of advanced, 100% owned projects in the Eastern Athabasca Basin. In tandem with the fundraising currently underway, we have secured permits and are preparing for aggressive drilling […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content