LOS ANGELES, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — (via InvestorWire) InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”), a multifaceted communications organization engaged in connecting public companies to the investment community, is pleased to announce the release of the latest episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast as part of its sustained effort to provide specialized content distribution via widespread syndication channels.
The Bell2Bell Podcast delivers informative updates and exclusive interviews with executives operating in fast-moving industries. Bell2Bell’s latest podcast features the return of Amir Adnani, President and CEO of Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE American: UEC) , a U.S.-based uranium mining and exploration company. Under his guidance, Uranium Energy advanced from concept to U.S. production in its first five years of operation. The company has since developed an extensive pipeline of low-cost, near-term production projects and recently put into place a physical uranium holding initiative.
During the interview, Adnani provided an update on Uranium Energy’s recent news and milestones […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content