TORONTO, Oct. 27, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GOLD’N FUTURES MINERAL CORP. (CSE: FUTR) (FSE: G6M) (OTC: GFTRF), (the " Company ”), is pleased to announce that it has entered into a definitive option agreement with Argonaut Gold Inc. (“ Argonaut ”) to acquire up to a 90% interest in the Hercules – Elmhirst property (the “ Property ”) located 200 kilometers northeast of Thunder Bay, Ontario in the townships of Elmhirst and Rickaby, within the Thunder Bay North Mining District (the “ Option Agreement ”). A copy of the Option Agreement is available on the Company’s SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com. The Property lies within an Archean greenstone belt that extends from the Longlac area in the east to Lake Nipigon in the west, a distance of 130 kilometers. The Property consists of 393 contiguous claim cells totaling approximately 8,740 hectares.
Commented Theo van der Linde, interim CEO of the Company, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!