Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – July 18, 2022) – Puranium Energy Ltd. ( CSE: UX ) (FSE: 2DK) (the " Company " or " Puranium ") is pleased to announce that the Company has received official government approvals from the Namibian Ministry of Mines and Energy for the transfer of licenses EPL-7394, EPL-7646, EPL-7907 and EPL-8084. Figure 1 – Puranium Property Map
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
While the Company already has the ability to work on all of the EPLs, the official approval to transfer these four EPLs accounts for 88% of the recently purchased uranium exploration portfolio, which are now owned by Puranium’s 85%-owned Namibian subsidiaries. As per the purchase agreement, now that the EPLs have been transferred the Company has issued to the vendors 88% of the purchase price, being US$154,578 and 7,773,140 common shares, which included 706,640 common shares […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!