“We are thrilled to welcome Gregory to our executive team,” said William M. Sheriff, executive chairman at enCore Energy enCore Energy Corp has announced that Gregory Zerzan has been appointed as its chief administrative officer and general counsel, effective July 15, 2022.
The company noted that Zerzan is a proven executive and recognized legal expert on public and regulatory policies with more than 20 years of experience, most recently as the principal deputy solicitor of the United States Department of the Interior.
“We are thrilled to welcome Gregory to our executive team,” said William M. Sheriff, executive chairman at enCore Energy in a statement. “Gregory brings a wealth of experience and expertise in public affairs and legislative and regulatory relations, having worked successfully in both the public and private sectors with a specialty in the energy and natural resources industries."
Sheriff added: "At enCore, he will provide strong stewardship and navigation for […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content