Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold and silver futures prices are moderately down in early U.S. trading Thursday, as both metals continue to trade in an inverse fashion with the daily movements of the U.S. dollar index , which is higher today on a corrective bounce after hitting a six-week low Wednesday. The safe-haven gold and silver bulls continue to be perplexed their metals can’t catch a bid when the U.S. stock indexes start to wobble a bit. December gold futures were last down $13.80 at $1,915.70 and December Comex silver was last down $0.326 at $24.91 an ounce.
Global stock markets were mixed overnight, with Asian shares mostly weaker and European shares mostly firmer. U.S. stock indexes […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content