Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold and silver futures prices are moderately lower in early U.S. trading Wednesday. The metals are seeing some selling pressure from upbeat trader/investor risk appetite, evidenced by the rallies in global stock indexes at mid-week. A higher U.S. dollar index on this day is also a negative for the metals. December gold futures were last down $6.00 at $1,870.00 and December Comex silver was last down $0.277 at $24.18 an ounce.
Global stock markets were mixed but mostly up overnight, while U.S. stock indexes are higher ahead of the New York day session. Monday’s news that Pfizer has produced a successful vaccine for Covid-19 has been followed by other firms saying they are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content