* Trump wins battlegrounds of Florida, Ohio and Texas
* FACTBOX-Who is winning the U.S. election?
* 2020 U.S. ELECTION: What you need to know right now
* Graphic: Global markets since Trump’s election in 2016 tmsnrt.rs/3mLQXkZ (New throughout, adds comments, updates prices)Nov 4 (Reuters) – Gold pared losses after sliding over 1% on Wednesday as the dollar steadied and expectations that Democrat Joe Biden could win the American presidential election bolstered hopes for a larger U.S. stimulus.Spot gold had inched down 0.1% to $1,906.80 per ounce by 9:28 a.m. EST (1428 GMT). U.S. gold futures were flat at $1,909.70.“As this election process is starting to drag down, we’re starting to see that there is a slight edge to a Biden victory outcome and that’s why we saw the dollar paring its gains,” said Edward Moya, senior market analyst at OANDA.Biden is expected to inject large amounts of stimulus to ease the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content