Power Metal Resources is a diversified junior explorer with an exciting portfolio of global projects that spans ten metals including gold, lithium, tungsten, copper, PGMs, and Uranium.
Power’s strategy has been to build a diverse portfolio of assets and add value to each through internal exploration. They then seek to lock in this value through either bringing in a JV partner or disposing of the assets, possibly through an IPO.
Indeed, Power Metal Resources is currently preparing IPOs for subsidiaries Golden Metal Resources and First Development Resources.
These IPOs will of course provide an opportunity to lock in any value created at the projects, and have rightly been a main focus for the Power Metals team this year.However, it was evident Power Metal Resources is already planning their next big move when Paul Johnson spoke at the UK Investor Magazine Summer Investor Evening 2022. The Power Metals CEO made it clear they […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content