Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC)’s traded shares stood at 9.91 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 2.04. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $3.38, to imply an increase of 11.55% or $0.35 in intraday trading. The UEC share’s 52-week high remains $6.60, putting it -95.27% down since that peak but still an impressive 44.08% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $1.89. The company has a valuation of $937.00M, with average of 15.76 million shares over the past 3 months.
Analysts have given a consensus recommendation of a Buy for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), translating to a mean rating of 2.00. Of 5 analyst(s) looking at the stock, 0 analyst(s) give UEC a Sell rating. 0 of those analysts rate the stock as Overweight while 0 advise Hold as 5 recommend it as a Buy. 0 analyst(s) have given it […]
Click here to view original web page at marketingsentinel.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!