The placement and SPP will fund the purchase of 300,000 pounds of uranium at a price of US$31.35 per pound, a strategic purchase that will assist the company as it transitions the Lance Project in Wyoming to a low pH ISR operation. Settlement is due next month and the uranium will be stored at the Cameco Facility in Ontario, Canada. Peninsula Energy Ltd ( ASX:PEN ) ( OTCMKTS:PENMF ) (FRA:P1M) has received commitments from institutional and high net worth investors for A$13.4 million through a share placement at 15 cents per share.
A share purchase plan (SPP) will be offered to eligible shareholders to raise up to a maximum of A$2 million at the same share price as the placement.
Net proceeds will be used to settle the purchase of 300,000 pounds of natural uranium concentrates (U3O8) concentrates at a price of US$31.35 per pound, which is reflective of the prevailing […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content