News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here .
Uranium Energy (NYSE American: UEC) , a Texas-based uranium mining and exploration company, was the subject of a recent research report by H.C. Wainwright & Co. (“Wainwright”). The analysts reiterated a buy rating for UEC’s stock, which, as they project, would reach a price target of $5. According to an article reporting the matter, the price projection and the buy rating are “based on a discounted cash flow (‘DCF’) model of future operations and in situ asset values.” Wainwright used a revised discount rate of 7.5%, as well as the value of assets, including Reno Creek ($75.0M), Alto Parana ($41.5M), Paraguay resources ($40.0M), and other assets currently at the exploration stage. Further, the report, which also detailed the closure of UEC’s recent offering that grossed $12 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content