Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) concluded the trading at $3.29 on Thursday, May 27 with a rise of 7.87% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.05 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.43 with its price kept floating in the range of $3.0010 and $3.3150 on the day. Company’s P/E ratio for the trailing 12 months is 0. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $3.67 and saw its price falling to a low level of $0.82 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came adding 8.22% in its value.
With its current market valuation of $770.78 Million, Uranium Energy Corp. is set to declare its quarterly results on December 15, 2020. UEC Stock’s Forward Dividend of 0 and its yield of 0% are making investors’ thoughts […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content