CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, June 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF) announced today that Ms. Susan Hoxie-Key has been appointed as the newest member of its Board of Directors, effective June 1, 2022. Ms. Hoxie-Key is a proven nuclear industry leader, with more than 40 years of engineering experience covering nuclear core design, nuclear fuel-related licensing, nuclear fuel procurement, oversight of nuclear fuel-related engineering products, and direct support of reactor operations. Ms. Hoxie-Key was a 2008 winner of the American Nuclear Society (ANS) Oestmann Achievement Award for technical achievement in the fields of nuclear science, engineering, research or education. She has also held numerous nuclear industry leadership roles across the years, including Chairman of the World Nuclear Fuel Market (WNFM) Board of Governors between June 2016 and June 2018, member of the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI) […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content