VANCOUVER, BC, June 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – NexGen Energy Ltd. (" NexGen " or the " Company ") (TSX: NXE) (NYSE: NXE ) is pleased to announce that it has filed a prospectus with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission ("ASIC") in connection with NexGen’s application for admission to the Australian Securities Exchange ("ASX") as a Foreign Exempt Listing and quotation of its shares as Chess Depositary Instruments ("CDIs") on July 2, 2021 under the code " NXG ".
Leigh Curyer, Chief Executive Officer, commented: "NexGen has grown a substantial investor following in Australia and the Asia Pacific region since its founding in 2011. At present, approximately 30% of the NexGen’s outstanding share capital is held by investors in the region. Given the stage of the Company’s development, the exceptional economic strength of the Rook I Project, and the accelerating demand for the responsible production of clean energy worldwide, it […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content