The PEA reports the Net Present Value ("NPV") for the project that ranges from $20.9 million using $60.00 per pound of yellowcake (U 3 O 8 ) to $71.2 million using $70.00 per pound of yellowcake with internal rate of returns ("IRR") ranging from 17% to 39% with corresponding yellowcake prices; these scenarios are pre-tax and assume a 7% discount rate. The break-even price of production is estimated to be $56.00 per pound.
"This initial PEA enables enCore to illustrate the economic opportunities of the combined Juan Tafoya and Marquez deposits which have been consolidated with the Westwater Resources transaction completed at year end 2020. This report assumed conventional underground operation and recovery through a newly constructed conventional mill, though the authors did acknowledge that further research may prove the property amenable to either in-situ recovery ("ISR") or heap leach processing; either of which would have a positive material […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!