TORONTO, June 24, 2021 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company") (TSX: GLO ) (Frankfurt: G12) (OTCQX: GLATF) today announced shareholder voting results from the Annual Meeting of Shareholders held June 24, 2021.
Directors were elected to the Board as per the voting results in the table below:
Shareholders also approved the re-appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors of the Company.
About Global Atomic Global Atomic Corporation ( www.globalatomiccorp.com ) is a publicly listed company that provides a unique combination of high-grade uranium mine development and cash-flowing zinc concentrate production.The Company’s Uranium Division includes four deposits with the flagship project being the large, highgrade Dasa Project, discovered in 2010 by Global Atomic geologists through grassroots field exploration. With the issuance of the Dasa Mining Permit and an Environmental Compliance Certificate by the Republic of Niger, the Dasa Project is fully permitted for commercial production. Final design in support […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content