NexGen Energy (NXE) is a Canada-based company with a focus on acquisition, exploration, and development of Canadian uranium projects. The company owns a portfolio of prospective uranium exploration assets in Athabasca Basin, which are some of the largest in the world. The stock has dropped 80% from its 2017 high to $0.50 / share at the March 2020 low. However, since then it has rallied 10x higher. It is speculative as it’s not yet producing uranium, but its potential and also the bullish uranium market prove to be supportive of the stock. Nuclear energy production
The chart above shows 50 years of nuclear energy production which is a good proxy for uranium demand. After the Fukushima disaster in 2011, many nuclear power plants came offline. However, we have seen a pickup in the demand again. Most of the growth in nuclear power plants came from emerging markets as the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fxstreet.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!