Few sectors have experienced the image transformation that the nuclear energy market has undergone over the last five years.
Once a concept that conjured images of nuclear fallout and radioactive wastelands, uranium is now a resource that’s considered paramount in decarbonization.
While solar and wind garner a lot of buzz for their green potential, uranium has been silently powering national grids and supplying electricity around the globe since 1951. Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch Uranium Soared Last Year While Other Resources Tumbled
What’s In Store For Uranium This Year? Find Out In Our Exclusive FREE 2021 Uranium Outlook Report featuring trends, forecasts, expert interviews and more! As it becomes increasingly clear that an arsenal of tools must be used to fight climate change, nuclear energy is moving to the fore. Producing zero emissions, it currently provides 10 percent of the world’s electricity, and is slated to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content