VANCOUVER, BC, July 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – NexGen Energy Ltd. ("NexGen" or the "Company") (TSX: NXE) (NYSE: NXE ) (ASX: NXG) is pleased to announce commencement of field programs focused on detailed geotechnical site confirmation studies on the Project and regional exploration drilling at the 100% owned, Rook I property (the "Property"), in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.
Focus of the 2021 Regional Exploration Drilling Program: Figure 1: Rook I Property 2021 Exploration Target Areas (CNW Group/NexGen Energy Ltd.) Figure 2: Arrow 2.0 Target Area (CNW Group/NexGen Energy Ltd.) Figure 3: Dravitic Breccias present at Camp East exhibit similar characteristics to mineralized dravitic breccias intersected at Arrow. (CNW Group/NexGen Energy Ltd.) Figure 3: Dravitic Breccias present at Camp East exhibit similar characteristics to mineralized dravitic breccias intersected at Arrow. (CNW Group/NexGen Energy Ltd.) Figure 4: Conceptualized Arrow Mine Surface Design Exhibiting Minimal Surface Disturbance (CNW Group/NexGen Energy Ltd.) The Rook […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!