Okapi has appointed Andrew Ferrier as the company’s new Managing Director. Credit: File Okapi Resources has appointed highly experienced mining executive Andrew Ferrier as the company’s new Managing Director. Ferrier brings with him over 15 years’ experience in corporate finance, management and principal investment roles in the global mining sector. He previously spent over a decade at Pacific Road Capital, a mining and metals-focused private equity investment firm with interests across Australia, Canada and the US.
With significant experience in the North American uranium space, Okapi will be backing its new hire to drive its evolving US uranium play. Ferrier was formally involved in the development, permitting and sale of the Reno Creek in-situ recovery, or “ISR” uranium project in Wyoming, USA. Today, the project is the largest pre-construction ISR project in the United States.
Ferrier’s background includes degrees in chemical engineering, commerce and applied finance. The Board is delighted to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content