19 November 2021
Power Metal Acquires the Selta Uranium and Rare-Earth Element Project, Located in the Northern Territory, Australia, through Subsidiary First Development Resources Limited
Power Metal Resources plc (LON:POW), the London listed exploration company seeking large-scale metal discoveries across its global project portfolio, announces it has signed an Agreement ("Agreement") for the 100% acquisition (the "Acquisition") of the Selta Project ("Selta" or the "Project"), located in the Northern Territory, Australia.
A map showing the location of the Selta Project may be viewed through the following link:The Acquisition will be undertaken by Power Metal subsidiary, First Development Resources Limited ("FDR"), in an all FDR share transaction to acquire a 100% interest in URE Metals Pty Limited ("URE"), a private Australian company which wholly-owns the Selta Project.FDR is a special purpose company set up by Power Metal to act as a vehicle for a planned listing on the London capital markets; with a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content