Deep Yellow Vimy Resources uranium merger ASX DYL VMY Knocked back in November, merged in March — advanced uranium plays Deep Yellow (ASX: DYL) and Vimy Resources (ASX: VMY) have at last found common ground in a merger of their Australian and Namibia projects in a deal that creates a $658 million operation.
Deep Yellow is to acquire 100% of Vimy under a scheme of arrangement.
Vimy shareholders will receive 0.294 Deep Yellow stock for every 1 Vimy share, with Vimy shareholders representing 47% of the new Deep Yellow.
The new entity will own two advanced projects expected to begin the development pipeline voyage later this year or in 2023.At Mulga Rock in Western Australia Vimy has completed a definitive feasibility study and the merged group will look to produce a revised DFS that increases the value of the project by undertaking additional work.The existing Deep Yellow team will lead the studies […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content