JSC National Atomic Company "Kazatomprom" ("Kazatomprom" or "the Company") announces the placement of the Company’s first issue of bonds (ISIN KZ2C00009199) in the "Debt Securities" sector of the "Main" platform of JSC "Kazakhstan Stock Exchange" ("KASE") in the "Commercial Bonds" category on December 23, 2022.
The placement of the first issue of commercial bonds is made under the following conditions: Type of bonds (being issued): unsecured coupon commercial bonds
Total volume of the bond issue: 50,000,000 (fifty million) US dollars Number of bonds: 500,000 (five hundred thousand) pieces Maturity date: 30 (thirty) calendar days from the issue date Nominal value of one bond and the currency of the nominal value: 100 (one hundred) US dollars Interest rate (coupon): 4.32% (determined as the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) published on the official website of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York: ( https://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/referencerates/sofr ) as […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content