NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
CALGARY, Alberta, Dec. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Traction Uranium Corp. (the “ Company ” or “ Traction ”) (CSE: TRAC) (OTC: TRCTF) (FRA: Z1K) is pleased to announce that it has closed the second tranche of a non-brokered private placement (the “ Second Tranche ”) for aggregate gross proceeds of C$299,999.70.
The Company issued 857,142 flow-through units (each, a “ Flow-Through Unit ”) at a price of C$0.35 per Flow-Through Unit. Each Flow-Through Unit consists of one (1) common share (each, a “ FT Share ”) and one-half (1/2) common share purchase warrant, with each whole warrant exercisable into one (1) common share of the Company at a price of C$0.40 for a period of two years from the date of issue.
The Company will use the proceeds from the issuance of the FT Shares […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!