Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive Healixa Inc has announced that it has expanded its board of directors as it prepares for a potential uplisting to a national exchange with the appointment of Fig Annunziato and Dong Yun (Kevin) Kim as independent directors. Healixa CEO Ian Parker said the company was pleased to welcome the new directors to its board as it makes final preparations to apply for a potential uplisting. “Healixa is striving to meet the highest standards of corporate governance, and with the addition of Fig and Kevin, the majority of our board is now held by independent directors,” Parker said.
Appia Rare Earths & Uranium Corp provided an update on its 2022 drilling, particularly related to the new discovery zone at Augier as well as the WRCB area, on its 100%-owned Alces Lake high-grade rare earth elements (REE) and gallium property in Saskatchewan. The rare […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content