HALIFAX, NS, June 16, 2022 /CNW/ – Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR) (FWB: 5QN) ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce initial drill targets for its 100% owned Murmac Uranium Project ("Murmac" or the "Project") located in northern Saskatchewan (see Figures 1 and 2).
Highlights: Nineteen (19) initial drill targets have been identified following completion of airborne electromagnetic ("EM") and ground gravity surveying (Figure 3).
The targets represent favorable geophysical and geological features typically associated with high-grade basement-hosted uranium deposits related to the Athabasca Basin. Targets include discrete gravity lows located along prominent EM conductors proximal to numerous radioactive and uranium surface showings and/or favorable structural features.
Drilling is expected to commence in the coming days with approximately 2,500 meters planned in eight to ten drill holes. The program is expected to be results-driven and may be modified based on results from drilling. Dale Verran, CEO for […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content