TORONTO, June 15, 2022 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company") is pleased to advise that it has received a Letter of Intent for the procurement of uranium from a major North American utility. The award follows a comprehensive due diligence process conducted by the utility, and reflects the confidence the fuel buyers have in the Dasa operation. Global Atomic Corporation Logo (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) HIGHLIGHTS The award defines the supply of 2.1 million pounds U 3 O 8 over a six-year period commencing in 2025, representing approximately 7 percent of Dasa’s production over the period.
Pricing is designed with two components to provide a blend of predictability and market exposure. The market component is linked to the uranium spot price index, subject to a floor and ceiling. The floor price ensures that the all-in sustaining costs of the Dasa operation are comfortably covered, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content