Your daily round-up from the world of Proactive DRDGOLD Limited said it has concluded definitive feasibility studies for a ‘huge’ tailings retreatment investment at its Far West Gold Recoveries (FWGR) project west of Johannesburg. Together with power generation and storage projects at its Ergo Mining Operations on the eastern Witwatersrand, the South Africa-focused mine tailings specialist told investors that the economies of its operations will improve, while reducing its carbon footprint. “The company continues to literally change the face of South Africa,” chairman Geoff Campbell said in the company’s 2021 annual integrated report. “We operate some of the biggest tailing facilities in the world to contain the material that we treat,” he added. The company said its short-term strategic outlook will continue to focus on Ergo and FWGR to set the operations up for the next growth phase.
Water Tower Research has published an update on Chandler, Arizona-based education […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content