Not for distribution to United States Newswire Services or for dissemination in the United States
TORONTO, Oct. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ” or the “ Company ”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Red Cloud Securities Inc. to act as lead underwriter and sole bookrunner on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters (collectively, the “ Underwriters ”) pursuant to which the Underwriters will purchase for resale 5,660,500 units of the Company (the “ Units ”) at a price of C$2.65 per Unit (the “ Unit Price ”) on a “bought deal” private placement basis for gross proceeds of C$15,000,325 (the “ Offering ”). Each Unit shall be comprised of one common share in the capital of the Company (each, a “ Unit Share ”) and one half of one common share purchase warrant […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!