Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – March 29, 2023) – MYRIAD URANIUM CORP. (CSE: M) (" Myriad " or the " Company "), a uranium explorer with over 1,800 km 2 on-structure and adjacent to several of Africa’s most significant uranium deposits, is pleased to announce the listing of its common shares in the United States on the OTCQB® Venture Market ("OTCQB") under the symbol "MYRUF" and in Germany on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange ("FSE") under the symbol "C3Q" (ISIN: CA62857Y1097 | WKN: A3D1E0).
Myriad’s common shares continue to trade on the Canadian Securities Exchange ("CSE") under the symbol "M".
"Our goal is to be one of the world’s most successful uranium explorers," Myriad’s CEO Thomas Lamb stated. "By expanding our audience and improving access to our shares, OTCQB and Frankfurt listings will help us get there. We now invite retail and institutional investors around the world to consider investing in […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!