Anfield Energy Inc . (TSX.V: AEC; OTCQB: ANLDF; FRANKFURT: 0AD) ("Anfield" or the "Company") is pleased to report the results of a combined preliminary economic assessment ("PEA") for both its Utah-based Velvet-Wood Uranium and Vanadium Project ("Velvet-Wood") and its Colorado-based Slick Rock Uranium and Vanadium Project ("Slick Rock"). The PEA titled, "The Shootaring Canyon Mill and Velvet-Wood and Slick Rock Uranium Projects, Preliminary Economic Assessment" (PEA, 2023), will be published on SEDAR within 45 days. These two projects are located proximal to one another within the prolific Uravan Mineral Belt, and within close distance of the Company’s [permitted] Shootaring Canyon Mill ("Shootaring") which will act as a centralized mineral processing facility in the PEA. The independent PEA was prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 standards of disclosure for mineral properties.
Highlights include: The PEA indicates a pre-tax project internal rate of return ("IRR") of 40% and a net present […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!