Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) concluded the trading at $2.88 on Wednesday, March 29 with a rise of 1.41% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $2.84 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.05 with its price kept floating in the range of $2.84 and $3.00 on the day. Company’s P/E ratio for the trailing 12 months is 48.00. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $6.60 and saw its price falling to a low level of $2.36 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came subtracting -22.16% in its value.
Do You Know The Best Place To Find Gains In Volatile Markets?
In today’s chaotic marketplace, the biggest gains will come from some currently-small companies that pass by older, larger businesses still stuck in a pre-pandemic […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!