VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ValOre Metals Corp. (“ValOre”; TSX ‐ V: VO; OTCQB: KVLQF; Frankfurt: KEQ0, “the Company”) today announced the filing a technical report, in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101"), for the Company’s Angilak Property (“Angilak”), titled "NI 43-101 Technical Report for the Angilak Property, Kivalliq Region, Nunavut, Canada" (the "Technical Report") and dated March 31, 2023 (with an effective date of March 1, 2023).
The Technical Report was prepared and compiled for ValOre Metals Corp. and Labrador Uranium by independent representatives of APEX Geoscience Ltd., Michael B. Dufresne, and Philo Schoeman, each of whom is a "qualified person" (within the meaning of NI 43-101). The Technical Report supersedes the prior technical report on the Project dated March 1, 2013, and was completed as a part of the March 14, 2023 Definitive Agreement to sell […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!