With fall foliage furnishing hues of gold, many of us, undoubtedly, yearn for warm mugs of cinnamon-spiked apple cider. Less appetizing, though, is the rampant political uncertainty and fear of another stock market crash, leaving plenty of investors turning to gold stocks as a way to mitigate risk.
But where exactly to turn? Investment opportunities in the yellow metal are varied and can seem overwhelming to those unfamiliar with the gold market. Fortunately, the answer is simple. No — it’s not to start pawning less desirable jewelry. Instead, investors can simply look to one of the industry’s most alluring options: Kirkland Lake ( NYSE:KL ). Image source: Getty Images. A lustrous balance sheet
Over the past two quarters, many companies have struggled with restrictions placed on their operations due to COVID-19 — restrictions that have led to companies eating into their cash piles. But that hasn’t been the case with […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content