Highlights Potential for uranium-tantalum-niobium (“U-Ta-Nb”) mineralisation along a strike length of >3 kilometres (“km”)
Assay results from 128 rock samples collected during the 2019/2020 exploration programme returned uranium, tantalum and niobium values ranging up to 0.74% U 3 O 8 , 0.41% Ta 2 O 5 and 3.24% Nb 2 O 5 . Uranium and associated tantalum / niobium (U-Ta-Nb) mineralisation occurs in nepheline syenite gneiss and associated veins
Targeting potential shallow drill targets on the down-dip extension of surface prospects. Property also has Zircon, columbite and corundum exploration potential
Evaluating strategic options including opportunities for joint ventures and other potential avenues to create value Well supported by existing infrastructure, including the Tete–Nacala railway which traverses the licence, and connection to the national grid LONDON and VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mkango Resources Ltd. (AIM/TSX-V: MKA) (the "Company" or "Mkango") […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!