Earlier this fall, Fission shared a summary of its engagement approach, which can be found on the new Engagement Page of the Fission website. The approach has been designed to reflect feedback that Fission receives from rights-holders, including CRDN, related to their engagement expectations, capacity needs, and preferred timelines. The engagement approach guides how Fission shares information with rights-holders and stakeholders, how information is collected and shared with Fission, and how that information or feedback is used to inform key, iterative phases of the environmental impact assessment process.
Fission looks forward to continuing to work closely with CRDN and other rights-holders to ensure that potential impacts, both negative and positive, are identified and evaluated by combining western science with Indigenous knowledge. By working collaboratively with CRDN at every stage, Fission aims to maximize the potential for community benefits and avoid or minimize any potential negative impacts.
Ross McElroy, President and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content