TORONTO, Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Consolidated Uranium Inc. (“ CUR ” or the “ Company ”) (TSXV: CUR) (OTCQB: CURUF) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned Australian subsidiary, CUR Australia Pty Ltd, has signed a definitive sale and purchase agreement (the “ Agreement ”) with Isa Brightlands Pty Ltd (the “ Vendor ”), a wholly owned subsidiary of GBM Resources (“ GBM ”) (ASX: GBZ), an Australian listed Mineral Exploration company, to acquire (the “ GBM Transaction ”)a 100% interest in the Milo Uranium, Copper, Gold, Rare Earth Project (“ Milo ” or the “ Project ”). The Project consists of EPM (Exploration Permit – Minerals) 14416 which consists of 20 sub blocks or approximately 34 square kilometres located within The Mt Isa Inlier approximately 40 kilometres west of Cloncurry in Northwestern Queensland.
Key Points: Uranium Plus Multi-Element Historic Resources
Untested Exploration Upside
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content