Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here! (Kitco News) Mining companies are taking advantage of higher gold prices this year, especially when it comes to silver and gold projects, according to Metso Outotec.
More new projects are starting to take off in Q4, Metso Outotec’s President of North and Central America Giuseppe Campanelli and VP of metals sales for North and Central America Tim Robinson told Kitco News.
"Our customers, especially on the gold and silver side, are looking to ramp up as fast as they can. They want to take advantage of the fact that gold prices are high. Maybe smaller projects are faster to execute and get into operation. That seems to be a little bit of a trend," Campanelli said.
Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, miners have […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content