Marenica’s stock is now trading under the new name Elevate Uranium and ticker code ‘EL8’. In November 2020, Marenica Energy (ASX: MEY) raised $5.4 million at $0.088 per share.
On Friday, just over six months later, that same stock closed at $0.35 per share — just one more uranium company that is experiencing renewed investor enthusiasm after years of low levels of interest in what for a long time was a beaten down sector.
For those who had faith last November, that faith has been amply rewarded.
Today, the stock began trading under the new name Elevate Uranium (ASX: EL8) , a change of title that reflects how the company has grown beyond its original Marenica project in Namibia — plus, using “uranium” in a company name is now a positive.Managing director Murray Hill says the company’s name change is in recognition of the “significant” geographically diverse uranium assets it now owns.‘Elevate’ […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content