VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 08, 2021 ) (the "Company") partner company Azincourt Energy ("Azincourt") is pleased to announce results have been received from the recent diamond drill program at the East Preston uranium project, located in the western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Project Location – Western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada
As previously reported, the winter 2021 drill program was cut short due to an earlier than expected spring break-up. As a result, only 1,195 m were completed in five diamond drill holes (Figure 3). 36 geochemical samples were collected from three holes and were sent to SRC Geoanalytical Laboratories in Saskatoon for analysis and the results have been received. Azincourt is pleased to report that anomalous and elevated uranium levels were encountered in three of the five holes completed.
Figure 1: Target corridors at the East Preston Uranium Project https://skyharbourltd.com/_resources/maps/nr-20210118-figure1.png Drill hole […]
Click here to view original web page at www.finanznachrichten.de
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!