TORONTO, Nov. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ – Magna Gold Corp. (TSXV: MGR) (OTCQB: MGLQF ) (" Magna " or the " Company ") is pleased to provide results of its operating activities at the San Francisco Mine located in Sonora, Mexico (" San Francisco ") for the period between May 7 and September 30, 2020, in addition to an update on its ongoing mine development and optimization efforts.
Magna remains focused on its stated strategy of establishing San Francisco as a stable and profitable operation, while also protecting the Company’s balance sheet as it advances the mine towards production targets outlined in the Pre-Feasibility Study (" PFS ") recently completed and dated August 28, 2020. Since acquiring the mine in May 2020, Magna has been pre-stripping both the San Francisco and La Chicharra open pits. In parallel, the Company has also been processing lower grade stockpile material and, more recently, fresh […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!