Leigh Curyer commented "Todays changes reflect the next step in the planned progression of International Consolidated Uranium. Trevor and myself have overseen the transition of the Company into a leading consolidator of uranium projects globally and, now that it is firmly on that path, it’s time for the new board to oversee the business going forward. This coincides with NexGen moving through final feasibility and permitting in developing the world’s largest uranium project. I look forward to providing advice to the Company from my new role as a member of the Advisory Board."
Philip Williams, CEO commented "On behalf of all shareholders, I would like to thank both Leigh and Trevor for their dedication and contribution over the past years. Both were instrumental in the formation of the Company and were champions of the new business model, providing tremendous vision and tireless effort during the transition process. As a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content